Halls Gap Accommodation
Explore the Grampians and stay in Halls Gap Accommodation
Phone us on 1800 994 960
Halls Gap is nestled in the Northern Grampians National Park at the bottom of the valley in between the Mount William and Wonderland Ranges and is arguably the most popular township in the Grampians region making it the perfect base to explore the many attractions on offer.
Surrounded by stunning panorama, spectacular scenery and picturesque views, The Grampians National Park is always changing and has something different to experience in every season. Whether you are looking accommodation in Halls Gap for action and adventure or for a quiet place to relax and unwind, this is an area you will keep coming back to.
We have an assortment of diversified Halls Gap accommodation on offer with over 85 properties to choose from. Ranging from cheap budget rentals through to five star cottages, holiday houses and motels in the town centre or further out allowing for the real bush experience. Regardless of your budget, let us help you find your home away from home.
Activities and attractions in Halls Gap & Grampians
- Discover the varied species kept at the largest Regional Zoo in Victoria – Halls Gap Zoo
- Tour the Brambuk National Park and Cultural Centre for some local history
- Play a round of mini golf at the award winning course – Grampians Adventure Golf
- Drive to Boroka Lookout for a birds' eye view of Halls Gap
- Explore the many different walking tracks that take you to the top of a mountain, to a beautiful waterfall or just meandering through a bush track
- Visit the largest Waterfall in the Grampians – MacKenzie Falls
- Halls Gap Jazz Festival - February
- Old Skool Hot Rod Run – February
- Grampians Textures – March
- Stawell Gift - Easter
- Grampians Grape Escape - May
- Run the Gap - May
- Grampians Wildflower Show – October
How to get to Halls Gap
Halls Gap is 250km North West of Melbourne and is approx a 3 hour drive along the Western Highway. From Adelaide it is approx. 500km south east along the Dukes Highway | Western Highway and allow 5 – 6 hours.