Very nice, very clean. Great tranquil setting, close to town to walk to, but far enough away to not be affected by noise etc.
Booking was very easy and the whole process from booking the room to finishing the holiday was simple and trouble free.
Highly recommended, and we will be back again, for sure.
we loved this villa it is a bit dated though. it needs a good paint on the inside. and you need more utensils.we had to wash all the time. loved the big shower and the spa and outside area near the bedroom. the fire place was awesome.thankyou we will come back.
Harry & Janetta
What we loved:
- The beautiful property, the gardens, trees & kangaroos/birds
- The stunning villa with beautiful furnishings & everything needed for a comfy stay (including being nice & warm & beautiful fireplace, lovely bedding)
- The lovely big spa bath
- Being close to nice day activities such as Halls Gap zoo
- The privacy & sense of total relaxation.
What we think could be improved:
- Some 'spring cleaning'
- Fresh milk & other essentials such as tissues should be included & fresh items such as OJ, bacon, fruit
- Some appliances need replacing
- A coffee machine for fresh coffee would fit in with stated luxury status
- Couple only policy is restrictive; seasonal specials would be nice.
Lots of potential but place wasn't cleaned well. It was unloved! Couldn't use oven as was filthy and dust everywhere. We stayed for 3 nights but were only given breakfast and bathroom provisions for 2 nights. For price paid expected much better.
disappointed with no being a the property we didnt know how to get in to our villa.
Also a chesse platter to me is 2-3 cheeses usally a hard and a soft cheese some nice crackers and maybe a bit of fruit. NOT cracker barrel in a packet .on the good side room was nice and confortable to stay.in